The rate schedule is adopted by the Board of Supervisors by rulemaking, as explained in the District’s administrative Rules of Procedure. These rates cannot be changed or implemented unless it is by rulemaking, which includes a public hearing to which the public is invited and given the opportunity to comment on the proposed rate structure.
The current rate schedule was adopted by rulemaking on September 21, 2011, to be implemented November 1, 2011, and the most updated schedule includes the pass-through rates from Toho Water Authority, as defined within the rate schedule. Also shown below are previous rate schedules for comparison.
- Fiscal Year 2018 rate schedule (November 30, 2017)
- Fiscal Year 2017 rate schedule (November 30, 2016)
- 2016 rate schedule (November 30, 2015)
- 2015 rate schedule (December 2014)
- 2014 rate schedule (August 2014)
- 2013 rate schedule (January 2013)
- Revised 2012 Rate Schedule (August 2012, for reuse pass-through from Toho)
- 2012 Rate Schedule (December 2011)
- Revised 2011 Rate Schedule (November 1, 2011)
- 2011 Rate Schedule
- 2009 Rate Schedule
- 2006 Rate Schedule
Definitions of the terms used on the rate schedule are helpful to read first, as each element on the rate schedule is defined and explained as to what it is.